Book Arrives: April 15, 2015
I am proud to announce that Separation Anxiety: A Coming of Middle Age Story has been officially released in bookstores, online and in ebook formats. If this sounds a like a birth announcement, then this has been a very long pregnancy. But the delivery has been a dream — midwived by Page Two Publishing Strategies and Heritage Group Distribution who have helped me bring Separation Anxiety into the world. Thanks to everyone who has supported this book baby already: my advance readers, the “Pimm-siders” and early-bird buyers. And to all of you who know I’ve been writing “something” for “quite some time” — here it is.
Help spread the word! Here’s how:
- BUY the book from your favourite local bookstore. (It’s the perfect gift for Mother’s Day, May 10th!)
- – available online at Chapters/Indigo.ca Amazon.ca Amazon.com
- – ebook format at Chapters/Indigo.ca Coming soon on Kindle.
- VISIT my website writewhereyouare.ca for more information about Separation Anxiety, upcoming book events, bios, blogs.
- VIEW (and Like!) the book trailer — a wistful and heartfelt glimpse into how fragments of memory and story became this book. It’s a beautifully rendered
video by James Wilson, instructor at Red Deer College School of Creative Arts.
- ATTEND a launch at a bookstore near you – see below for places and dates.
- SUGGEST Separation Anxiety for your book club. Check out discussion tips on my website. I also make house calls. Or Skype calls. Invite me into your discussion.
- RECOMMEND Separation Anxiety to your friends. Please consider writing a short review for Chapters/Indigo or Amazon or Goodreads.com. This helps spread the word to future readers!
- FOLLOW ME (and like me, really like me) on Facebook.com/mijicampbellwriter
- SEND ME an email: email@example.com I love reading your responses to the book!
Let’s do LAUNCH!
We begin in Alberta, where the book and its author began…
Friday, April 24, 2015 7-9 pm
4924 50 Street
Thursday, May 7, 2015
Owl’s Nest Books
815A 49 Avenue SW
Thursday, May 21, 2015
10702 Jasper Avenue NW
Saturday, June 6, 2015
826 8th Street
June dates and locations TBA