Fall Reflections 2015
The best part this journey has been the stories that readers share – whether it’s a memory of Calgary and our beloved Chinook Centre (ca. 1970), the travels down anxious roadways in our minds, or the poignant reminders of our parents and loss. In this gentle season of reflection, I am
- the honour (and relief) of giving the first copy to my mom last December. She passed away April 29.
- reconnecting with friends and family — some of whom I haven’t seen in years
- connecting with friends and family I never knew I had!
And I’m grateful for your support along the way.
Thanks for: BUYING Separation Anxiety from
- your favourite local bookstore, online from Chapters/Indigo, Amazon or downloading it to your ebook reader.
- RECOMMENDING it to your friends. (Seasonal Note: makes a nice Christmas gift paired with wine, chocolate or pajamas.)
- POSTING your reviews on Chapters/Indigo, Amazon, Goodreads, itunes
- INVITING Separation Anxiety (and ME) to your book club. I make house and Skype calls!
- ATTENDING a book event near you. I’ll be in:
- Courtenay Nov. 12; Parksville Nov. 13; Vancouver Nov. 14
- Calgary Nov. 21
- Red Deer Dec.3
- VISITING my website writewhereyouare.ca for upcoming book events, media interviews, videos
- FOLLOWING me on Facebook.com/mijicampbellwriter
- SENDING emails to firstname.lastname@example.org I love reading your responses to the book!
Sending you warm wishes for the season ahead,